Trip FactsGeneral trp informations
Community Home Stay
3313m, Mohare Dada
Full Board during trek
This community lodge trek is now nicely popular in Myagdi district. After 4 hours drive you get to Galeshor which is religiously well known place for Hindus where it’s believed that the Fosil of the temple is biggest one in Asia. Where you can stop in RiverSide Hotel; run by local people with very tasty Nepali daal-bhat which is recommended. Before your start trek you can sort-out all your daypack and duffel which goes to your porter. After 15 minutes walk on road towards Mustang you get to see a suspension bridge over Kaligandaki river with signboard Community Lodge Trek. After crossing the river you get in untended terraces and trail start to ascends all the way to Baskharka. On the way you see all different flowers, birds, butterflies and other wild mammals as well. You get traditional rest places – Chautari with Bar-Pipal (Ficus and Banyan trees) in certain intervals of uphill trail. When you approach closer to the village you see the garden of oranges, guavas with cultivated terraces with millets, corns by season. The community lodge is almost on the top of the village. After getting there you are welcomed by the village staff of the community lodge where they do have community dining and kitchen. after welcoming you are fixed to one of the community lodge with/without attached bathroom.
You can socialize immediately with local kids who wants to learn english speaking and you can see the village life cultivating/harvesting grains, carrying grasses for house tamed catles and firewood for the fuel to cook their two time food in a day.
The other day your trek starts after breakfast in community lodge you can take a picture with the local community staffs and you go to Nangi village community lodge through Dadakateri. Dadakateri is also beautiful village with traditional houses with slate plus thatch roof houses.
- International Arrival & Departure
- Domestic Airport Transfers before and after trek
- Two nights hotel in Kathmandu
- Annapurna Conservation Area Permit entry fee and Trekkers Information Management System (TIMS) Card entry fee
- 3 times meal during the Trek
- Pokhara to Galeswor Land transport
- Nice Teahouse Lodges during the trek in possible places attached western toilet rooms
- Sightseeing in World Heritage Sights in Kathmandu with A/c Car/Van/Bus according to the size of group lead by certified Tourist Guide
- All the Entry fees of the world heritage sights
- Certified Trekking during the Trek
- One porter for two trekkers each bag may not be more than 15kg
- Baggage transport
- Farewell Dinner in Kathmandu
What's not included?
- International airfare and Personal trekking clothing
- Lunch & diner, hotel stays more then 2 nights in Kathmandu
- Non-scheduled meals drink like Snack chocolate, Bear, coke, during the trek.
- Medical and evacuation coverage, Travel insurance required
- Staff Tips
- Nepal's Visa: Nepali Visa fee US$ 40 per person for 30 days (to be applied for 100 days US$ 100)
EVERYTHING PERFECT, COULD NOT BE BETTER!
2019Everything is perfect, could not be better! Helmut & Christina Feger Tirol - Austria!